Monday, October 29, 2007

Congrats Paw Sox Alums!

Congratulations to the Boston Red Sox on their World Series Championship! It was a complete organizational effort, and we are especially proud of some of our old friends in Pawtucket: Dustin Pedroia (Dustpans), Kyle Synder, David Pauley, and the rest. It's a beautiful thing that just a year ago these guys were down in Pawtucket chasing their dreams, and now they hit it big! Congrats to all.



Left: Dustin Pedroia playing short in Pawtucket in June of 2006.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Project 71. Weird name I know, but my masters are weird too. My masters also say that I'm a really interesting website. So why don't you consider reading what I am. Masters say it won't take you more than 22s to read. :) http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home